[Virtual] Taking charge of change workshop
17 February, 2022| €410
1. About the program
This one-day virtual program is designed to deliver the fundamentals of change management and makes the participants understand the benefits of an effective change management on the organization. Five tenets are applied to a real project or change initiative to build awareness and desire for the implementation of a change management.
All bookings and all changes should be made through PDiVision, the organizer of the event.
What is included?
The program fee includes course materials and other activities included in the program.
2. Program agenda
What is change management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Deliver results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- The reasons for change
- Change as a process
Tenet 2: Organisational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
Tenet 3: Organisational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organisational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realize the benefits of change
- Mobilizing adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
Program will be in Serbian.
3. Payment options
The program fee can be payed via bank transfer. After submitting your application, you will receive an e-mail with confirmation and payment instructions.
Prices do not include VAT.
4. Cancellation Policy
All changes or cancellations of existing booking must be reported to the organizer in writing at email@example.com.
If cancellation is received 30 days or more prior to the event, the program fee is fully refundable or can be used to book a spot on one of the next sessions.
If cancellation is received up to 14 days prior to the event, the program fee is nonrefundable. 25% of program fee is forfeited and the rest of the fee (75%) can be transferred to another session.
IIf cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the event, the program fee is nonrefundable. 50% of the program fee is forfeited and the rest of the fee (50%) can be transferred to another session.
Participant substitution is possible until up to a week before the event. Any later substitution request might be possible, but please contact us to discuss the options.