PdiVizija d.o.o., Žaucerjeva ulica 24, 1000 Ljubljana
An authorized person regarding the protection of personal data can be reached at email@example.com
By subscribing to news and/or information on educational and training events or submitting your data in other manners, you declare that you are familiar with these general terms and conditions and that the stated personal data are true and correct, and give your consent to PdiVizija d.o.o., the controller, to process your personal data for the purposes for which they were collected.
As a controller, we undertake to process your personal data in accordance with the law regulating the protection of personal data and with the European personal data protection requirements.
Categories of personal information
Obtained data stored by the database manager:
- E-mail address;
- first and last name and title;
- gender due to the need for personalized emailing;
- company name;
- which messages the user has opened and which links have been clicked in the messages;
- which pages he visited on the portal;
- past requests, purchases, invoices, support claims;
- User IPs and cookie IDs.
Personal Data collection and processing purposes
The collector, PDiVizija d.o.o., Žaucerjeva ulica 24, 1000 Ljubljana, will use the information which has been obtained from users for the following purposes:
- to communicate with the subscriber or potential customer;
- for statistical and market analyzes; tracking clicks and opening e-mails, and clicking on a website to segment and customize e-mail content;
- to inform and send e-news, articles, e-mail notifications of events;
- direct marketing and sending offers by SMS / MMS, e-mail and notification messages, classical mail, website and mobile applications and making phone calls;
- to segment, profile and automate processing to create customized messages and offers that are more relevant to the user;
- to show personalized ads on advertising platforms (Google and Facebook).
When sending emails, the collector records the opening of the individual’s received messages and clicks on the links in the received messages. It also records views and actions on the collector’s website. For better and more targeted offering and personalization of messages or automatic communications collector automatically processes, records, analyzes, profiles and evaluates activity and measures users’ interest.
We keep personal information of an individual for an unlimited period of time or until user’s withdrawal of consent. Upon one’s withdrawal of the consent his / her personal data shall be immediately, effectively and permanently deleted.
Should the purpose for collecting and processing personal data described above cease to exist in our company, databases for this purpose will immediately, effectively and permanently be deleted.
Protection of personal data
The controller will protect the data obtained in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and in accordance with its internal acts. It will provide adequate organizational and technical security. In any case, the controller will not share or disclose the information obtained to third parties. PDiVizija d.o.o. implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), at the request of the user, the controller of the personal data must:
- Confirm whether or not data relating to him/her is being processed and give access to his/hers personal data.
- Provide a printout of personal data relating to him/her.
- Provide an opportunity to correct or supplement his/hers personal information.
- Allow partial or total erasure of personal data.
- Give the opportunity to transfer personal information to another provider of related services.
- Allow partial or total withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
The controller will respect withdrawal of consent and will manage the data accordingly within 15 days of receiving cancellation.
Contractors and storage area
The controller also transmits the collected personal data to his contractual processors, who can process the data exclusively within the instructions and authorizations of the controller and who, by a written contract concluded with the controller, are obliged to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, namely: for CRM, e-mail marketing system and marketing automation system. The provider keeps the databases of personal data in the EU and does not export them to third countries.
An operator can provide personal information to digital advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and a like) and use their cookies to allow the controller to create more accurate segments, serve targeted ads, and remarket. This gives the user more relevant ads on these platforms from the collector. This may involve the transfer of data to a contractor outside the EU.
Any individual may, in the event that he / she believes that the controller has in any way violated his / her rights regarding the protection of his / her personal data, at any time, submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia).
Each user has the opportunity to send an e-mail by unsubscribing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to a specific e-mail received.
As a user of www.stara.trainings-change2value.com, you agree to have cookies uploaded to your computer to ensure that all features of the website, web analytics and advanced advertising function. The following cookies are downloaded:
- Google Analytics cookies for analytical purposes;
- Facebook cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Google cookies for remarketing and advertising;
- Addthis cookies for displaying share buttons on social networks and pop-ups and exposures;
Cookies are marketing automation tools for monitoring user activity on a website.
Cookies allow certain content or features of an application to be customized for a particular visitor, according to his choices or preferences, or according to the characteristics of his terminal equipment. Cookies for analytic purposes allow for continuous improvement of the site.
All content posted on www.stara.trainings-change2value.com is the property of PDiVizija d.o.o. Without the permission of PDiVizija d.o.o. they may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed. PDiVizija d.o.o. is not responsible for any problems with the operation of the website. PDiVizija d.o.o. reserves the right to make any changes to the content posted on www.stara.trainings-change2value.com.